All the information you deserve regarding how your data is used.
Last updated: October 03, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have the meanings defined under the following conditions below. The following definitions shall have the exact same meaning regardless whether they appear in singular or plural form.
- Account simply means a unique account created for You to access our website and Service, or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Killer Copywriting Ltd, Melford Lodge Burnham Road, Althorne, Chelmsford, England, CM3 6BX.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other mobile device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website along with its many other uses.
- Country simply refers to The United Kingdom
- Device means any device that can have access to the Service, for example, a computer, a phone, or a tablet.
- Personal Data refers to information that relates to an identified or an individual who can be identifiable.
- Service only refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural/legal person who can process the data on behalf of Killer Copywriting. This refers to third-party companies or any individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, or to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, in performing services that are related to the Service or even to assist the Company in analysing how the Service can be used in any way.
- Third-party Social Media Service only refers to websites or social networks in which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service outlined.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, this is generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (such as which pages were visited, or the duration of the page visit).
- Website refers to Killer Copywriting, this is accessible from https://killercopywriting.online/
- You refer to the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or Killer Copywriting, or a legal entity on behalf of which the individual is accessing or using the Service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, we may ask You to provide Us with personally identifiable information of which can be used to contact or identify You, this may contain personally identifiable information that could include, but is not limited to the below:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically whenever you use Our Service or Website.
Usage Data could include: Your Device’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the web pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time which is spent on Our pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data analysis.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, this can include but is not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data analysis.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service with a mobile device or phone.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to completely refuse all Cookies or to indicate whenever a cookie has been sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some of the parts of Our Service and Website.
Cookies can be “Persistent Cookies” or “Session Cookies”. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You are offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You shut down your web browser or computer. Learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out underneath:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide You with the services that will be available through the Website and to enable You to use some of the features. They help to authenticate users and prevent any fraudulent use of our users’ accounts. Without these cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided directly and effectively, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies identify if any users have accepted the use of the cookies onto Our Website.
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices You will have made when You used the Website. For example: remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is simply to provide You with a personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences and additional information every single time You log in and use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the below purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, as well as to monitor your usage of Our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of Our Service and Website. The Personal Data that You provide can provide You with access to the different functionalities of the Service that will be available to You as a registered user of Our Service.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service or through our Website.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or any other similar forms of electronic communication. For example: a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications concerning the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for its implementation.
- To provide You with any news, special offers, blog updates, and general information about any other goods, services, and events that we offer that will be similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted against receiving this information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests that are sent to Us.
We may share your personal information in the below situations:
- With Service Providers: We could share Your personal information with the Service Providers to be able to monitor and analyse the use of Our Service, or simply to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all of our business, or a portion of our business to another company or organisation.
- With Business Partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to be able to offer You certain products, services, or Our promotional offers.
- With other users: when You share personal information or when you interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all of the users and may be publicly distributed outside the company and Website. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your connections on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, and pictures, as well as a description of Your activity. Also, other users will also be able to look at the descriptions of Your activity, and be able to communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retaining Your Personal Data
The Company will also keep Usage Data for our internal purposes (for analysis). Usage Data will be generally kept for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the overall functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to keep this data for a longer amount of time.
The Transfer of Your Personal Data
All Your information, of which will include your Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that the information may be sent to and maintained on computers that may be located outside Your city, county, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws could differ from those which are from Your jurisdiction in your area.
All Your information that is collected will be used for email marketing. This is only if you have specifically consented to receiving this type of marketing communication from Killer Copywriting.
Purchasing Our Services
Any information that is stored when purchasing any of our services with us may be used for marketing purposes. This will be apparent through us and third-party users who we may work with.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Your Business Transactions
Under certain circumstances, for example: if necessary to do so by law or if in response to valid requests by public authorities (a court or a government agency), the Killer Copywriting could be required to disclose Your Personal Data.
Additional legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such an action will be needed to ensure we:
- Abide By and conform to any legal obligations
- Protect and defend the rights or the property of Our Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with Our Service
- Defend the personal safety of The Users of Our Service or the personal safety of the general public
- Safeguard against any legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is very important to Us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is ever 100% secure. While We endeavour to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot 100% guarantee that it will be completely secure.
All data that Killer Copywriting collect is strictly subject to the European Union (EU) GDPR law, for users that are situated in the EU. This will include the below:
- Requiring the permission of the subjects for the processing of the data
- Anonymising the data collected to ensure privacy is always protected
- Supplying notifications of any data breaches that may occur
- Handling the transfer of data across the borders safely and with utmost care
- Ensuring certain companies appoint a data protection officer to manage its GDPR compliance
Links to Any Other Websites
We have zero control over and accept no responsibility whatsoever for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or any third-party services that we may link.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org